MENU

Slide

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon2: Hahaha! Never seen ayumi before,
that's damn funny!

Cara: Yes! I love it too & i wish the frigging purple

would just stick to my head for good.
It's fading like crazy alrdy. ):

Anon1: Omg, there is like so many anon
anon1, anon2, anon3 in my blog. 0.o"
Have post what i normally use for whitening below! (:

Sher: Hurh! Strangle me also no use!
You ask the whatever that's shipping
our candies to be faster lah tsk!
I'm using Nivea's whitening foam.

Amy: Hey dear, that white grecian trim low v-neck top yes?
I bought it from ASOS,
Including shipping was arnd 50-60 SGD. :x

Nice right! I love it so much that i always wear it
Shirley says i'm so mean cos when
i have sth new and i love it alot
i'll forget about all my old stuff.
Like cosmetics, Clothes. :x

Passerby: Fake eyelashes!
I think eyelash extensionsare pretty stupid.
Can't use mascara, keep dropping,
i even see some of my friends one like,
the lashes poking in all direction. Very ugly leh!

Gwen: Do you miss me gweeeeen? :D
I miss you! I wanna go camp with you!
*Pouts, cos we needa wait till 2009*
Shuuuucks, Meet me up soon?
Let's go to holland V! I want my favourite cinnamon bun!

Passerby: Hello dear! I got it from Zipia.net
Really cute right! Like CanCan skirts.




I'm so saaaaad, my hair is like fading crazily faaaaast.
It's like, brownish base with light purple-pink highlights
I'm giving it a max of 2 weeks
before it fades to pink completely!

Thank god i can go back and do the
colour touch-up for freeeee. :D
Great thing for being hair model for them!


Below's a short list of products i use for whitening purposes.
(not including eyegel & all the shit)


HABA WHITE LADY, Available in Takashimaya.
It's a whitening essence recommended by pretty daphy!


Kose Sekkisei Lotion, Kose's best whitening product.
You can use it as a toner or soak up a mask cube
and use as a whitening/hydrating mask!
I highly recommend this product,
only use this as a mask cos it's pretty
costly to use to in the long run. :x


Kose Mask White
I really like this product too!
Face feels really clean and it really helps with whitening
it's somehow satisfying, peeling the mask off,
like, fun luh! I know, sickoooooo me.


Laneige Star White Multi-Protector.
SPF 40/PA+++, Totally essential in sunny Singapore!
Furthermore, it has whitening effects and
works as a makeup base too.

I think this as a makeup base is so much better than
Shu Uemura's UV Base which has won so many awards.
It even made me breakout luh and it feels kinda oily, Gross!

I'm thinking of trying out Laneige's Starwhite eyecream too.
My dark eyerings are totally shiaaaaty.
But i can't help with my eyebags cos i'm born with them.
Shuuucks. ):


And i'm in love with my new blog song. :D
I love Joss Stone!


Just Cry Baby Cry
(Don't cry no more)
Cause every tear that flows falls into the ocean
And rises to the sky
And then the rain will come
Right before the sun shines...

Went out with Shirley, Yuanqing today, Girlfriend day!
Bought some coooosmetics! Hehehe!
(Boyf's nagging again, Virgos virgos, Nag nag nag)
Blogger is pissing me off and i can't upload any pictures
So i'll blog about it tmr.

& i bought like 10bucks worth of JeeeeellyBean!
Yummy! :D


I'm having this class gathering this coming friday
Cos our ex-form teacher's migrating
& i'm frigging excited!
I mean, i haven't seen my classmates for a year!
I use to be really scared of her cos she's damn fierce,
I'm not the naughty type of student okay,
Damn good girl one luh!

Then the other day i was told of the class gathering,
then that night i dreamt of being scolded by her!
omg! *cold sweats*


Damn random, but today Brandon told me
he's working at some Bak Kwa place!
HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
I was like so frigging tickled when i saw his msg:
"I'm working at White Sands, Peng Bak Kwa. Haha"
Like so uncle lah!
HAHAAHAS ROAST BAK KWA EVERYDAY.
Then previously he's like working at Toys "R" us.
That crazy ass!



Ordered some stuff from Forever21 today:


Heritage Pointelle Top


Matte Scallop Chandelier Earrings

XOXOXO DARLINGS!
I've got school tmr, I want to frigging graduate soon!

No comments: